Answered By: Amanda Wheatley Last Updated: Aug 09, 2022 Views: 8200
Answered By: Amanda Wheatley
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2022 Views: 8200
You can find the current S&P 500 or other index constituent lists using the resources below.
- Type the name of the index ticker (or search for the ticker if you don't already know it)
- Select the MEMB function to get a list of constituents
- You can find a list of current S&P 500 constituents using Mergent Online. From the basic search page select the Index drop-down and then S&P 500. The results will open in a table with all current companies listed.
- Login into Morningstar Direct from the Library's Finance Lab
- Open "Global Databases" on the left hand menu
- Select the "Stocks" dropdown and "stocks" again.
- Select the S&P 500 constituents from the list.