Answered By: Sara Allan Last Updated: Aug 10, 2017 Views: 13
There is no one way to transfer a PDF from a computer to an e-reading device. Each device works a little differently. If you’d like specific instructions, the best thing to do would be to Ask a librarian. If you’d like someone to help you in person, feel free to drop by the library and we will do our best to help. You can always check your device’s help pages, as usually there will be instructions on topics like this. For example, here are a few guides that explain how to transfer PDFs:
- Apple devices: iBooks: Viewing, syncing, saving, and printing PDFs
- Amazon Kindle: Send documents to your Kindle
- Barnes & Noble Nook: Search NOOK support pages for help.
- Kobo: Search Kobo help pages or check out this page on Transferring PDFs
- Android devices: Transfer files between your computer & Android device