Answered By: Michael David MILLER Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 Views: 18
What is EndNote?
EndNote searches online bibliographic databases and creates bibliographies and figure lists. In addition, it includes features such as:
- Addition and transfer of file attachments to the web
- Annotation of PDF files
- Automatic reference updates
- Conditional formatting options
- Compare duplicate references
- New reference types for Dataset and Music
- New fields in the Journal Article reference type
- Maintenance of links to an original PDF file when importing PDFs to create new references
How do download EndNote if you are a current faculty, staff or student, you may download EndNote for free?