Answered By: Nazi Torabi Last Updated: Jan 09, 2017 Views: 9
Answered By: Nazi Torabi
Last Updated: Jan 09, 2017 Views: 9
It is very important to have a backup and recovery strategies.
- Make sure you know how to create a Compressed Library.
- Create a compressed library regularly and particularly prior importing a large number of citations, deleting a large number of citations, Syc the library, sharing the library, or after importing a large number of citations.
- Have a smart file naming system which allows you to find a recover your library if you need to. For example. your original EndNote library is called BRCA2_Project.enl, when you create a compressed library, you can called it BRCA2_Project_Jan9_2017.enlx
- Always save the compressed library in a different location than your original EndNote library.
- If conducting a systematic review or a knowledge synthesis project, it is vital to create a compressed library at each steps of documenting the PRISMA flowchart.