Answered By: Nazi Torabi Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 25
Answered By: Nazi Torabi
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 25
- Open your Endnote library and select the citation that you wish to insert.
- In Word, place the cursor at the position where you want to place the in-text citation. Then select the References tab, and click on Insert Footnote.
- Now place your cursor in the footnote, and select the Endnote tab. Ensure that you have the correct style selected (in the Bibliography group).
- Insert the selected Endnote citation. Use this procedure for any citations that you insert.
- If you need to amend the footnote using the "Edit Citations" button on the Endnote tab.
- Insert a page break at the end of the main text, before your bibliography.
- Your bibliography should start on a new page, and the footnotes should appear at the bottom of each page, correctly formatted.
From University of Canberra LinGuides
For more information, visit http://endnote.com/kb/115827