Answered By: David Greene Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 Views: 12
Exporting a single reference:
1. Open the reference by clicking on its title on the result's page.
2. Select "Export" from the tools menu on the right side.
3. Select "Direct Export in RIS Format" (this is the default).
4. Click "Save."
5. Select Open with... ResearchSoft Direct Export Helper (default).
6. Your reference has been exported!
- If this does not work, locate the .ris file you downloaded and open it. If this is your first time exporting on a Mac, you will need to first choose EndNote as the application for opening this type of file.
Exporting multiple references at once:
1. To export multiple references at once, you must first add references to your temporary folder by clicking on the blue folder icons on the right hand side of the results page.
2. Next, view the references in your folder by selecting "Folder" from the top menu.
3. Use the checkboxes to choose the references you'd like to export.
3. Select "Export" from the tools menu on the right and export exactly as you would a single reference (see instructions above).