Answered By: Sophie Trolliet-Martial Last Updated: Sep 12, 2016 Views: 16
1) Select the articles you would like to export to EndNote by clicking the numbered boxes. For example, three references have been selected below:
2) In the upper tool bar, click on "Save to Endnote online" and then select the “Save to Endnote desktop”.
3) A window will pop up, select the option that is most appropriate for you. Finally, click on send. You might be asked to click on send twice.
4) The file will be sent to EndNote. Depending on the browser and operating system you use, you might need to follow different instructions. Select the instructions appropriate for you:
- Firefox on Windows
- Firefox of Mac
- Internet Explorer on Windows
- Google Chrome on Mac
- Google Chrome on Windows
- Safari on Mac