Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 47
Answered By: Edward Bilodeau
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 47
Most companies don't publicly list their internal policies. However, you may be able to find small pieces of information searching through several sources:
- Search Google for company name and "human resource policies" or "hr policies" and filetype:pdf or filetype:doc ; this will locate if any documents have been posted on a website etc.
- Search the company in the Career Insider-Vault guides. See employee reviews and Vault commentary on working at the company. Note:you'll need to create a separate account with Vault.
- Finding company job postings. See company's website, major job boards like Monster.ca etc., as well as do a Google search for company name and "job posting"
- If it's a Canadian company, see SEDAR. Search your company name and then locate their 'annual information form'. This often contains small pieces of HR-related information.
- Search news and magazine articles in Business Source Complete and Proquest Central to see if a journalist has written about the company