Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Jan 27, 2017 Views: 12532
See LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations. This will provide a corporate hierarchy of subsidiaries, divisions etc.
See also Mergent Online (search the company name and then select 'subsidiaries').
For locating organizational structure/hierarchy of people at an organization, typically companies don't release that information. Possible search approaches include:
- Search their annual reports (see Mergent Online)
- Do a Google search for X company name and hierarchy and filetype:pdf (or filetype:doc or filetype:ppt). This helps you locate the hierarchy if the company has posted it somewhere online.
- Search the article databases Business Source Complete and Proquest Central (search the company name and 'organizational structure' etc.).
Michael David Miller
- Liaison Librarian for Career and Professional Development - Continuing Studies
- Interim Liaison Librarian for Management and Business