Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 100
Answered By: Edward Bilodeau
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 100
- CB Insights
- Resource for venture capital and angel investing information.
- Note: Requires VPN for off-campus access
- Create an account with your McGill email.
To look up specific companies see:
- Thomson One (note: works only in Internet Explorer).
- For public companies, search for a company and then select the 'private profile' tab (provides history of VC). For private companies, cilck the magnifying glass next to the search box and tick box to include 'private companies'. Then run your search.
- Bloomberg terminals located on the second floor of the McLennan/Humanities library.
For news and research articles see:
For Canadian statistics on venture capital see :