Answered By: Edward Bilodeau
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016     Views: 10

For how to incorporate a business in a foreign country, including importing and exporting see : Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) --Country Commerce.

For international banking regulations and taxation see: Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)--Country Finance. 

For international labour laws see: WorldLii

Related Topics

    Contact us

    Michael Groenendyk
    Librarian, Entrepreneurship

    Michael David Miller
    Librarian, Management and business, Career and Professional Development - Continuing Studies


    See also: