Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 6
Answered By: Edward Bilodeau
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 6
For Canada see:
- Department of Justice (Canada)
- Canadian Labour Relations & Employment Topics (note: works only in Internet Explorer) - Canadian federal and provincial legislation, case law, and commentary on topical areas in business and labour relations
- Canadian enviroOSH Legislation - Health, safety and environmental legislation and standards
- Labour Spectrum (Canadian Labour Law Library) - Contains law decisions and commentary, including labour arbitration cases and summaries.
- CanLII - Canadian and provincial legislation, laws and court/tribunal
For the United States:
See also the library catalogue for commentary and academic studies. Search for labour laws and legislation.