Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 83
There are three different methods that you can use to find transcripts of earnings conference calls:
Method 1: Factiva
- Go to Factiva.
- In the menu at the top of the page, choose Search then select Search Builder.
- Under Source, type/choose CQ FD Disclosure.
- Under Company, type choose the company you are interested in.
Note that you can use other critera (ex. industry, region...) to search for earnings calls.
Method 2: Thomson One
- Go to Thomson ONE (note: Works only in Internet Explorer)
- Click on Screening & Analysis.
- Click on Research and then on Research Search .
- Under Search options, use the company name or ticket symbol for the company you are interested in.
- Under More options, in the Contributor field type/choose Thomson Reuters Streetevents.
- Click Search.
Method 3: Company web site
Transcripts can many times be found on the company's own Investor Relations site.