Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 35
Answered By: Edward Bilodeau
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 35
- National Energy Board (Canada)
- Energy Information Administration (US)
- Passport GMID (select the tab 'CAMI'--->Explore commodity price model)
- OECD iLibrary. Search: world energy outlook.
- TSX Energy sector profile
- NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange) - Select from "Energy products" on the left side.
For in-depth historical information see:
- DataStream (available on the second floor of the Humanities/McLennan library).See our quick video on how to use Datastream.
See also Bloomberg, available on the second floor of the Humanities/McLennan library.
- Type NRG for the Bloomberg Energy Service.
- For location and fuel type of power plants, type the company's ticker symbol, hit the EQUITY key, type NRGA
- To pinpoint energy facilities by type on a map, type BMAP and hit GO; then, to see those facilities in list form, click on the Energy tab underneath the map.
- For OPEC prices and production, type OPEC and hit GO
- For crude oil, type CRUD and hit GO
- For natural gas prices, type NGHB and hit GO
- For gasoline futures, type XBA then hit the CMDTY key, then type CT and hitGO
- For biofuels, type BIOF and hit GO