Answered By: Edward Bilodeau
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016     Views: 6

See Mergent Horizon. Select the 'Horizon' tab and then 'Drug/device'. 

For the US see:

metaRegister of Controlled Trials

Related Topics

    Contact us

    Michael Groenendyk
    Librarian, Entrepreneurship

    Michael David Miller
    Librarian, Management and business, Career and Professional Development - Continuing Studies


    See also: