Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 187
For smaller and private companies, including Canadian companies, use Mergent Online (select the tab D&B Million Dollar Database). You can then limit by geography and industry code and sort the columns by employee or estimated sales.
- Click on the Companies tab; Look for Dossier - create a company list.
- Enter the appropriate SIC code.
- You may also want to limit to a specific geographic area.
- You can also screen by sales or number of employees.
Go to Hoover's Company Records, and type in the company name.
Go to Mergent Horizon. Choose Companies from the top navigation. Search for your company and then choose Detailed Reports from the left and then Competitors by Product.
Go to Factiva:
- Click on Companies/Markets
- Company and type in your company name to get a peer group by sales.
Use the Mergent Online database. Search and display a company and select the Competitors tab in the menu bar.