Answered By: Edward Bilodeau Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 113
For a Company to Industry Ratio Comparison Report, go to Factiva:
- click on Companies/Markets.
- Click on Company.
- Enter the Company name or Ticker.
- Click on Reports.
- Choose Ratio Comparison Report.
For a company's relative value vis a vis companies in its industry, use Bloomberg, available in the Humanites/McLennan Library, 3rd floor (Room M3-53B). Type the company's ticker symbol, hit the EQUITY key and type RV, then GO.
For Canadian information, see the publication Investor's Digest of Canada in the Humanites/McLennan Library, second floor. See the monthly Key Ratios Report which groups companies by industry with averages for the industry.
Use the Thomson ONE database to find analyst reports about an industry. Most industry reports discuss individual competitors.
Michael David Miller
- Liaison Librarian for Career and Professional Development - Continuing Studies
- Interim Liaison Librarian for Management and Business